Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello world wide web. While I am fairly experienced with social media and have been on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and even LinkedIn for some time now, this is my first ever blog post. I am familiar with blogs in that I have read them, but I have never had my own before. I have primarily been interested in blogs that were closely related to sports, as well as blogs that have been related to sports betting as well. These two are obviously very closely related so it is easy to find blogs that have authors who post about both topics very often. Sports blogs are very easy to find on the internet. There are a wide variety of authors who have opinions that are great on certain subjects, but then there are even more who have opinions that are terribly biased. Although there are so many different blogs, if you can learn to filter through some of the biased information and one sided opinions, there is actually some great information and original ideas on a wide variety of topics available to readers. Hopefully with this blog, I can bring interesting points of view on different sports and breaking sports news. I hope that people come to find my blog and its content as informative and interesting with some fresh ideas that are unbiased and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment